When it comes to homeowner’s insurance, it is a necessary evil. No one wants to think that they are paying more than they have to for homeowner’s insurance. However, if you are ever in a situation where you need that insurance, you will surely be glad that you have it. There are several different discounts that many homeowners are unaware of, that can lower their homeowner’s insurance premiums. InsureWise LLC is here to share some of the different discounts that you may qualify for.
What Factors Make Home Insurance Premiums Go Down the Most?
As mentioned above, you may be surprised to find out how many home insurance discounts are out there. You may find that you qualify for one of the following discounts to help lower your premium.
– Claim Free Insurance: If you have gone several years without ever filing a claim on your home insurance, you may be qualified for this discount. It is usually certain number of years that you must go without filing a claim to your insurance company.
– Group Discount Insurance: There are some companies that give their employees discounts with certain insurance companies when they choose to use them. It’s worth looking into to see if your company offers this.
– Mature Homeowners Discount: If you are a customer that is over a certain age, you may automatically get a discount on your home insurance. This rule is different with every insurance company, but your broker can help you find the best fit.
– Multi-Location Discount: If you insure more than one property on one policy, you qualify for this one.
– Multi-Policy Discount: When you bundle your home and auto insurance together, there are several different insurance companies that will give you a discount for it.
– New Home Discount: If you have a newer home, there are several insurance companies that will give you a better rate for your insurance policy. As your home gets older, you will more than likely see this discount start to get smaller.
– Policy Renewal Discount: There are some companies that will give their customers a discount when they have renewed their policy for a certain number of years as an incentive to stick with them.
– Discount for Having an Alarm System: If you have a home that is armed with a security alarm system, some companies will give you a discount for it.
– Water Damage Prevention: If you live in a home that comes equipped with equipment that will help avoid water damage in your home like a sump pump or backflow valve, some insurance companies will reward you with a discount.
Home Insurance Policies & More in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Paradise, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Enterprise, Sparks, Carson City & State of Nevada
If you are looking for the right homeowners insurance for your residence, you can turn to the brokers at InsureWise LLC to help you find the insurance policy that works well with your needs. We will make sure you are getting your home insurance at the best price possible. Call us today or click here to submit a quick quote form.